Visit out State Web site:
Wyoming Health Council
What are The Benefits Of Family
Wyoming Family Planning has many Benefits with the services we provide.
Because of this we give you an array of choices and alternatives for your
health needs. No matter what you age group is. Here is a basic overview of
(We do not provide prenatal, adoption or abortion services)
- Prevention of unintended pregnancies and abortions.
- Provides young and low income individuals with access to many important health care services.
- Improves the health of women, men and children.
- Reduces infant and fetal mortality.
- Reduces deaths from breast cancer and cervical cancer by providing screening services to detect these diseases in their earliest stages.
- Enhances communication in families through education and providing information.
- Assists in AIDS prevention and other sexually transmitted infection (STI/STD's).
- Reduces incidence of infertility caused by untreated sexually transmitted diseases.
- Provides information to assist teens in making responsible choices, with an emphasis on abstinence.
- Cost benefits to families as a result of pregnancy and disease prevention.
To make and appointment or contact your nearest
office (Click Here)